bearings to form housing units.
Four housing sizes are available for each type series 2N and 4N, equipped with rolling bearings of bore diameter 3 to 12 mm.
Further details are available in our catalogue.
Design: glass fibre reinforced thermoplastic Grivory
Material is used for the realization of highly rigid plastic components
Material is resistant to a wide range of chemicals, greases and oils.
Free from paint and coating application
suitable for the food industry
corrosion resistant and resistant to a wide range of cleaning agents
KMF plastic flange bearings are equipped as standard with an outward-facing drive-in dowel.
In order to do justice to the diversity of possible applications, the housing tools have been designed in such a way that a large number of additional variants are possible without any great additional effort.
of additional variants is possible without great additional expense.
In deviation from the standard, for example, the drive-in dowels can be arranged pointing inwards, or
instead of the dowels, brass insert bushes or insert nuts can be provided.
- Flange bearing 2nwith dowel fastening outside
- Flange bearing 4n with dowel fastening outside
- Flange bearing 4n and 2n with dowel fastening inside
- Flange bearings 4n and 2n with insert nuts Ms/ST for mounting with screws
- Flange bearings 4N and 2N with mounting plates Al/St NIRO-St for adjusting and moving